CRM .NET developer
CRM .NET Developer
Vacancy: CRM .NET Developer
Job Location: HCM city
Job type: Full-Time
Start date: ASAP
Level: Experienced (Non-manager)
Job Code: DEV20
Flexidata is a software company, with present in both Australia and Vietnam, delivers Business Applications, Products and tailor-made software on cloud and also on premise, focused on Asia Pacific market.
Flexidata offers a diverse portfolio of cloud solutions such as CRM, ERP, School Management System, Document Management & Collaboration, Mobility through a choice of public cloud, private cloud and hybrid cloud based on our customer’s needs.
The company’s experience spans from banking/financial services, education, consulting services to small & medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
Our company motto is to keep building a stronger and a better company, provide better services to customers and create a better-balanced work-life for our staff. To do so we really need appropriate members.
You will have opportunity to work with one of the top world CRM leaders: bpm'online. This is a business process automation + CRM software, which directly competes with Salesforce and Dynamics CRM.
- Combine with Solution Consultants and Functional Consultants to deliver customized solutions to customer, both domestic and international.
- Software development for internal and external projects;
- Develop ecosystem products which supports the CRM, in order to provide best experience to customer and reduce time to release.
- Investigate and apply core technology used for development platform;
- Support, maintain and document software functionality;
- Collaborate in a cross-functional Agile team, with agility mindset;
- Coordinate and support software testing and quality assurance;
- Be up to date with industry innovations, technology, and techniques;
- Traveling domestically and internationally when required;
Skills & Experiences
- .NET, .NET Core, RequireJS, REST API, WebServices.
- Process designer: BPMN
- Knowledge on IIS and related infrastructure area to support deployment.
- Eager to learn on new technology.
- Knowledge on Agile software development methodologies.
- Flexibility and agility in work
- Good English skill
- Graduated in Computer Science or a related discipline;
- Good listener and willing to learn;
- Positive thinking
- Flexible and creative approaches.
- Responsible and highly committed;
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Integrity and a good team player;
- At Flexidata we provide an open-minded work place, young blood team members, encourage to bring "fun & life" into work while improving professional work ethics.
- You have opportunity working alongside other high caliber people.
- As a technology company, we are always in urge of changes and adapt to new things, developing our competence and being more effective. Hence working with Flexidata you have good challenges and pressure to drive you forward.
- Annual team building trip.
- The opportunity to work with a variety of customers in different industries.
- The opportunity to work with international companies in Vietnam and overseas.
- If you are interested in the role please send your CV in English to us here: